Imperfect

I don't always get everything right. I can't always stand up and hold a strong front. Sometimes I trip, sometimes I stumble, sometimes I fall. I don't always do the good thing. Sometimes I know exactly what "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" means.

There are some days I cry into my pillow. There are too many days that I hold my tears back.

The darkness both comforts me, and shows me just how lonely I am.

But I'm me. And I'll keep walking forward, I'll do what I have to do, I won't look back. I'll get where I'm going and I won't give up because of those who say I can't do it.

After all, once I leave here, I won't have any place to go back to. I refuse to fail- I can't afford to.

It's going to be hard, and it's not going to suddenly get easier, but I'll make it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment