Turn Left Here

I think I know, more than most people I know, that life cannot be planned. Or, rather, you can plan it all you want, but life doesn't follow plans. It doesn't follow a map you create, it does it's own thing, and you have to deal with it.

Oh, if life played out how I planned it, I don't even know how I'd be right now. Probably would have had a broken leg once, and a broken arm once, I would be studying to become a vet, or a fairy, and I'd have so many friends.

Or something like that.

I don't know. And it's no good to imagine it, because it gives me a headache and does no good.

Really, I'm okay with my life right now. It's not perfect, it's not horrible either. It's just.. life. And I'm not too concerned about it. Things will happen, and eventually, hopefully, I'll end up okay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment