Hiding Places

I put random stashes of money (a five dollar bill here, a twenty there) around my room so that when I clean up or look around or pick up a book, I have a nice little surprise.

As well, I like to know that I've got money hidden around in case things get really desperate, and hiding them in tricky places helps me keep my hands off of it.

My parents don't approve of that either. Another problem of theirs with me. Which is why I argue that if they don't like my way of putting things and doing things, they should leave it all be.

Instead of yelling at me for losing money when I've purposely hidden it? Please. I'm not as irresponsible as people think.

Wait. I'm not as irresponsible as my parents think. Everyone else pretty much knows me as responsible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment