Of Past Attempts at the "I Don't Know"

So today will be my first Tai Chi class, in about 5 hours and 24 minutes (that's 5:30).

To say I'm excited would be an understatement. And I've got to go to work like this?

I'm kind of glad that my brother's girlfriend is coming with me. When I told her she got so excited and offered to join me (begged, perhaps?). I wasn't going to turn her down.

This is one of those times I'm glad I don't have many friends that I have to ok my schedule with, or try getting them to come with me. I remember when I tried this weird form of yoga which wasn't much yoga at all. The first time was pretty weird, and we laughed about it, but they didn't want to go back. Perhaps because the lady-in-charge seemed to be putting some spell on us while we were trying to meditate? I think one of them still gets emails from her, asking to  come back.

I won't go back now, though. One because I am quite busy in the sense of I can't get anywhere freely when I need to (still need those driver lessons). Two because... Hm.. The spell thingy did creep me out a little.

But now I can go to Tai Chi, and though I'm a bit nervous about someone coming with me, and what if she doesn't like it and tries making fun of it during it and all? I'm pretty open minded, and I think she will be too, but if she's anything like my old friends, one that shares her name in particular, well this could end badly.

Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment