When it Comes Down to Dust and Dirt

So no matter what, someone hates me.

This is true for everyone, but I tend to be one of those people who wants to be loved, and the people around me are the type of people who want me to be perfect. I'm also a bit of a perfectionist myself. So I tend to try to be perfect in being perfect to gain love.

Except it hasn't worked for me thus far, as key people are hating me for being... well, me, and my dad has reverted back to his previous self. Before the sudden no-fighting thing.

So... As simple and obvious as this may sound, as if I should have thought about it before (which, give me credit, I did think about it, but it's kind of hard for me to admit to myself I'm not perfect, and even if I try my hardest I won't be perfect enough for select people; mostly everyone). Anyways...

I'm sick of trying to be perfect. So I'm just going to be me. Me being whoever I am, which is not perfect. Obviously.

And if the key/select people, as I've called them in this post, don't like it... well, I didn't please them very much when I was bending over backwards for them, so fuck it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment