Curious of the Dangerous

The simple idea of an abusive relationship intrigues me.

I've got a friendship that is emotionally (and once physically) abusive, and it's not fun.

But I guess I kind of see this as how I thought insomnia would be "cool". Now I have it and it's not fun at all.

Thing is, I pick the guys who are stupid, yes, but they don't hurt me a-purpose. And they generally know what no means. Generally being the operative word.

And most people would whisper "lucky" with envy. And I don't mean to insult them at all by saying it isn't. It is lucky.

I'm just ready for something new.

Something dangerous.

Something not quite right.

I don't think I'm a masochist. I'm just curious.

It's like how all my life I wanted to break my arm to get the cast and have people inquire and just have that experience. I still haven't had that experience though, so I don't know where I stand. But I don't think I'd like to have to scratch an itch with a straw...

Ah, curiosity killed the cat. Anyone doubt still that this is not my fate?

[x]

0 comments:

Post a Comment