Parties I don't want to go to

-insert a ton of swearing, cursing, cussing here-

I don't want to go to a party. I don't want to lose my hearing to deafening music. I don't want to feel out of place within my friend group (again).

And yet, I'll go.

And I tell them I don't want any of this, but does it matter? Not one bit. They don't care. They know I'll come, I'll attend this party that with or without tons of booze will make me feel like an outcast around the people I'm supposed to relate with the most.

They know I'll go. That's why they ignore me. They tell themselves, hey, if she really didn't want to go she wouldn't.

Except that isn't how it works. I don't want to go, but I will only because of what I'll listen to if I don't go.

Oh, the party was so great.


And then this and that happened, and we all laughed.


And Rae fell down the stairs on her butt, and we all fell down laughing hysterically.


It was just.. awesome.

And I'd have missed it.

And you missed it. Sorry :(

Yeah. That's why I go when I don't want to.

And even if I do go, I end up hating it.

But at least I didn't miss anything, right?

Right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment