Riding

Tonight is the horses. Tonight is with the horses. Me and the horse, preferably Brody. I'm bringing two apples just in case- one for Brody and one for whichever horse I ride. And if I am riding Brody, I'll be giving the other to Duncan. He likes me. Unless Mickey can be found. and if I'm both riding someone other than Brody and find Mickey (as would probably be the case if I'm riding Cody) then I'll give Mickey some horse treats :)

*sigh* That took my mind off of things for a little while.

I wasn't so concerned about going to riding before I was informed that Sare told Josh not to come, and instead invited Rachel to be her back up. Rachel could help her laugh and make it seem like it's a fun time. Rachel will make sure her horse is tacked up quicker. Rachel will make me hurt.

I don't even know if I'll be able to keep riding if my parents have to drive me up every week. We're getting closer and closer to debt and I can't give up my riding lessons but...

I don't know....

0 comments:

Post a Comment