Party, Yay. (/sarcasm)

I'm not a party person. Had I been, maybe nothing would have happened. Maybe history would have been changed, and therefore the future would be too. But oh well, I don't like parties and I don't think I ever will. And I don't have much of a problem with that.

Except everyone keeps thinking that I do like parties. Another problem that arose. No one decided to listen when I said "I don't want to have a party. I don't want to have bunches of people at my birthday drinking and dancing and making me feel out of place. Can't we just hang out? Watch a movie or two?" (And by the way, I'm not a fan of watching movie after movie, but it's better than partying).

But that's all another story.

I've been invited to a St. Patrick's day party. I thought it was a good idea when I first agreed to it. My mistake here. And I thought "Hey, only a few people, and it's not even for sure."

Now there's a lot of people coming, most of which I don't know (I only talk to the person who invited me on a regular basis, everyone else I've said five words or less to). I'd much rather just stay home. I won't even be there till late because I have riding tonight, and he's expressed his opinion of me smelling like a horse so I need to take a shower beforehand. And I'm helping pay for pizza that I might not even be there for, since they might order it long before I get there (Though I should only be an hour and a half late, maybe two hours).

Oh well. A sacrifice for having not to stay for that long. It runs till 11, though, so that's a good three to three and a half hours I have to be social. Sigh. Well, it might be fun... And if it's not, I'm going to make sure I say no next time, XD.

 /rant

0 comments:

Post a Comment