Grad Photos

So Grad photos are coming up.

This upsets me.

One, possibly the most important thing, is that my hair has not grown back to the length it was before I got pissed off with it and decided, hey, lets chop it to my chin.

Of all the times for my hair to grow slowly, the period between then and now it had to do it.

And then there's the photos themselves. Sure, there's the traditional one-person photo, which was a given. But me and my friends kind of said "Hey, let's get one together!"

Started with probably me Sara and Becca way-back-when, when we were actually best buds (for the 4th, 5th and 6th time). Then me, Sara and Michelle.

Then Me, Sara and Rachel.

But we all can guess what happened THERE. lol. Huzzah.

So now I'm seeing if I can get Abir and Julia to have a photo taken- for NaNoWriMo sake...

As for my hair, I dunno. I might curl it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment