Missing You

As everything on my blog, I put it in the right order, but it shows up backwards.

If it means anything to you, if the name "Ammietia" means anything to you, or if you just want to know, this is the correct order of the newest "Missing You" series.

[I Feel We Have A Connection]
[Dreams That Make You Cry]
[Trying to Be You without a Photograph to Consult]
[The Circumstance of Words]
[Won't You Come Back]  (but I won't force you to)
[The Golden Life]
[What You Are]
[The Better Question]
[One Day, Your Name Will Be In Lights]
[Return To Sender]
[Unconditional Belief]
[Reciprocate]

Or maybe this is the wrong order after all. I'm sure you'll be able to find it out

One last thing, to finish off this feeling of being a creeper-

I don't think I'll ever forget you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment